EN Flag DA Flag FI Flag FR Flag GER Flag IT Flag SP Flag
jobs accommodation english courses contact fees faq apply

EWEP FAQs to help customers

do i need a work permit to work in the uk ?

If you are a national of EEA (25 EU members states plus Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Iceland) you do not need a work permit. European nationals are still entitled to work in the UK and do not need to obtain a visa or work permit until Brexit Day (31/12/2020).

how long will it take for ewep to process my application ?

EWEP can organize a job and accommodation for you two weeks after you have called us for the interview. Departures are all year round.

how long can i stay ?

The minimum period is 2 months and the employment contract is for an unlimited period of time.

what about health cover ?

We recommend that you apply for a EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) before your departure to the UK. This card will enable you to access state-provided health care free of charge in the UK.
Once you have started work you will be entitled to free health care with the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical and dental services.

is there any risk that i will come to london and ewep will not find me a job ?

There is no risk as EWEP guarantee to all selected candidates that you will start employment 2 weeks maximum after your arrival.
If EWEP fail, we promise to refund you the full accommodation and administrative fees of £272.00.